Home » Contests, Moms, Notes From Motherhood

Happy GREEN Birthday!

11 April 2011 101 Comments

We at BornFree® take green living seriously and recognize that our children have a key role to play in protecting the future of our planet.

April is Earth Month what better way to celebrate this step in the right direction for Mother Earth than to party…and what kind of party does every mother and father look forward to more than their little one’s birthday! Whether it’s your child’s first or third birthday coming up, we want to help you party in style…GREEN style!

Throwing an eco-friendly birthday party for your child is an amazing way get them thinking green from the start.

Plastic cups, helium balloons that end up in our oceans, Styrofoam plates…just say “no” to the typical party traps this year!

Green Birthday Tips:

• Use glass or reusable BPA-free plastic cups for guests
  • Send eVites instead of paper invitations
  • Try to incorporate nature into the decor: painted rocks, the natural beauty of the park of the beach…who needs streams and paper banners?
  • Recycle the paper and napkins used at your event
  • Instead of paper towels, opt for cloth napkins for messes
  • Be sure that all toys are BPA-free and PVC-free

Answer in the comments below: How can you make your child’s next birthday party Earth-friendly? From invitations to the cake, party favors to location, what will you do to green up your child’s birthday bash? Share your ENTIRE plan for creating the green birthday party of your little one’s dreams!

One lucky person will win 20 BornFree® products to use at the party any way you’d like.

Remember how BornFree® mom Tori Spelling used our pink Trainer Cups at daughter Stella’s bash? Talk about great favors!

Share your plan in the comments. Three finalists will be chosen and announced later this week Join us today at our special Green Birthday Twitter Party at 7pm PST/10pm EST tomorrow night (Tuesday, April 12th). Hashtag #newbornfree . Be sure to follow us: http://www.twitter.com/newbornfree. You just might win bottles from our Eco Friendly line! See you there!

The Finalists!

All three finalists will win a prize, only one will win the Happy Green Birthday grand prize of 20 BornFree products!

Vote by leaving a comment voting for Finalist #1, #2, or #3. You can earn your finalist a bonus entry by voting on our Facebook Fan page with a “I voted for Finalist #__ in the Happy Green Birthday Contest”. Good luck!

Finalist #1:

Christine

Well this would be my sons first birthday and i want it to be green because not only is it safe and better for the environment but you can reuse and recycle which is actually the best part. his birthday is in june so im still trying to figure something out but it would most likely be like this. paper plates with the cute animal faces on it. those would then be recycled to make arts in crafts this summer while teaching him how to paint and draw. The cups will of course be paper as well so that he can decorate them and we can keep his money in it. he loves colorful things so why not let him make his own. I actaully want to have his party at our house because theres nothing like family over and enjoying each others company and i would love for them all to bring presents that can be either reused or recycled to another child. so in otherwords something that can last awhile and not just for the moment. I stared going green when i was pregnant and its actually the best thing ive done for my son yet. His cake is undecided but i do want to give out reuseable bags with little party favors in them such as the reusable bibs and bpa free sippy cups. Earth friendly crayons and healthy snack instead of candy and cute toothbrushe s and waterbottles since it will be hot outside. His party wont be no more then 10kids so its the perfect idea. Your money can go along way doing this and thats exactly what i want. and well thats all we have decided so far.

Finalist #2:

Ashley

My little buddy will be turning one this October! I will be sending out e-invites as it is free and enviro friendly and as of right now he doesn’t have anyone to hand them out to anyhow lol! As for presents I will be asking that everyone forgo b-day cards as they usually end up in the trash instead I will ask that everyone give a favorite children’s book with a personal message that will be a keepsake for years to come! Additionally if party goers ask about a gift I will recomend that a Charity of Choice Gift Card be given…our little guy has plenty of toys already and I would like him to have an appreciation for this and I think given to others is a great moral to install (a friend did this for her party and I thougth it was a wonderful idea).

We have an eco store that sells compostable plates, cups, and utensils which I will be purchasing. Exact menu has not been planned but it will be healthy and homemade with a yummy b-day cake of course! The party will be held at a local ranch that has a petting zoo and being that it is October they also have lots of halloween decor (so no decorating for me!) a corn maze and huge pumpkins that the kids will love. For an activity/party favor all the kids will get pumpkins to deocrate and take home along with some of the ranch’s homemade fudge yum!

Finalist #3:

Jennifer

My son is turning 1 on October 29, so we are having a fall themed party that I am in the process of planning. So far, this is what we have decided on.

We are sending out evites that have a picture of our little boy from each month of his first year. We also have started using reusable shopping bags as gift bags and will encourage our guests to do the same. For our shower, our guests brought books instead of cards, and we are going to ask that our guests do the same for his birthday to expand his library and keep cards out of the landfill. It is also a great way for him to see how much he is loved by friends and family each night at story time.

We are going to have homemade food at a park down the road from our house. We are serving the food and drinks on compostable plates, napkins, and utensils that can later go into our garden. We are going to have small pumpkins that we are growing (our first time trying to grow them, so we may be purchasing them from our neighbor if they don’t work out :) ) as table decorations that will later be decorated by guests as their favors. For other decorations, we will be using toys from our home that are colorful and will add to the festiveness, but also can be used by the children to play.

The final part of the party will be inviting our families to join us as we plant a tree at our home. My parents did this for my sister and I on our first birthdays and we would like to continue the tradition.

We have always tried to be eco-conscious, but after finding out that we were bringing a new little person into the world, we have tried to “step up our game” and make better choices about the products we buy and the items we expose our family too. That is why it is nice to have such great baby/eco friendly options available, like the glass bottles that we use from Born Free!!

• Tiffany Carra said:

We are celebrating my son’s first birthday at a park in town. We have already booked the park for this summer. Instead of purchasing cheap paper games. We are going to use our imagination with items already in the park. For the bigger kids we are going to do things like tag in the park or a sack race with recycled dog food bags. For the babies we are going to do activities that include their parents. Maybe a crab race with your baby and daddy. Whatever comes to mind that day will be what we do. Those dog food bags will also be reused as our trash sacks at the end of the day. So they will have been recycled twice by the time they actually make it into the dumpster. We aren’t buying pre-packaged food instead, my dad is stocking us up over the summer with freshwater fish that he personally catches. We are going to grill them up for all of our guest. That will be a lean, local meal for everybody involved. Local, means fewer fossil fuels burned, and on top of that it will reduce the amount of plastic packaging that goes to waste. We are going to do two banners, but we are not going to do anything specific to the year so that we can reuse them year after year. We have already started to use e-vites, and will only do paper invites for the important people (Grandparents x2 and us) so that we can put them in our memory books. Also we are going to ask everybody to not bring a gift, but instead bring a savings bond. Since the last thing we need are more toys for our only child. Oh and baby boy will be using a BornFree Glass Sippy with the silicone slipper. I think that pretty much covers it.

• christine said:

WEll this would be my sons first birthday and i want it to be green because not only is it safe and better for the environment but you can reuse and recycle which is actually the best part. his birthday is in june so im still trying to figure something out but it would most likely be like this. paper plates with the cute animal faces on it. those would then be recycled to make arts in crafts this summer while teaching him how to paint and draw. The cups will of course be paper as well so that he can decorate them and we can keep his money in it. he loves colorful things so why not let him make his own. I actaully want to have his party at our house because theres nothing like family over and enjoying each others company and i would love for them all to bring presents that can be either reused or recycled to another child. so in otherwords something that can last awhile and not just for the moment. I stared going green when i was pregnant and its actually the best thing ive done for my son yet. His cake is undecided but i do want to give out reuseable bags with little party favors in them such as the reusable bibs and bpa free sippy cups. Earth friendly crayons and healthy snack instead of candy and cute toothbrushe s and waterbottles since it will be hot outside. His party wont be no more then 10kids so its the perfect idea. Your money can go along way doing this and thats exactly what i want. and well thats all we have decided so far.

• Amanda said:

We will be having my sons first birthday party at my parents farm house. There are cows a cat and lots of places to run and explore. How much more green can u get! We will be using Bare products and saving plastic ware to wash and re-use. We will have cake hand crafted by me “mom” to make ut even more special and personal. We will be surrounded my family and lots of friends!

• Megan said:

We have a park down the street where we will host it. We are planning to use plates with matching travel spoons and forks, that we will use as favors as well. Because she is little, they are easily entertained with balls and bubbles.
    We save on the paper invites by using evites (much easier with busy parents). Only the grandparents who are not computer users receive actual invitations.

• jill said:

My daughter’s birthday isn’t until October, but we’ll have her party at our house in the country. It’s beautiful all year– and plenty of outside play space means there’s no having to rig up games that will get thrown out. Last year we just created a fun cardboard house out of a freezer box, and we STILL have it in the garage and she plays with it. The older kids played ball, and we have outside games, bubbles, and other things to do. We have plenty of plates, glasses, and silverware, as well as cloth napkins to use in our house, so there won’t be any ‘waste’. We have a new baby coming too, so a variety of products (like the plastic free feeding options) would be fun to show off at the party, along with the cups for friends coming to the party.

• Stephanie said:

My son is going to be 1 on May 7th. We are doing his birthday party at the local YMCA. We have reserved the children/ toddler gym so the kids of all ages can play and have tons of fun. After the kids play for a bit we will move upstairs and finish the celebration. We have made favor bags for the kids to take home out of recycled paper. We also included in the bags for the younger kids, bornfree binky’s and for the older kids we have included reuseable spoons for traveling as well as toys appropriate for all ages. We love bornfree products and would love to win the bornfree green products!! Happy birthday to our baby boy!!

• Joyce Purcell said:

We have a November birthday at our house, but we have been doing green birthdays without knowing. We usually just have friends and family over to play games and eat great food. Sometimes we all get together at a park or other public place to have a simple get together with friends. Nothing like celebrating the day you were born with the people you love (and who love you) the most.

• trista Hevey said:

To be honest..I am not due until August 13th of this yr but I am 100% on-board for a green party in my daughters future! I think it’s important to give back to the environment. I’d plan an eco-friendly activity such as planting flowers in small pots for kids to take home and put in their yards. We can decorate the pots and i can even provide extra seed packets to go.

Decorations would use flowers we grew and cut in our own garden, placed in glass jars from our recycling bins from past use.

We’d utilize etsy also to find other recycled paper decorations to hang and make sure all plates/utensils are from recycled materials too. I’d make fun clothes napkins from older clothes, get creative!

• Regina H. said:

When we celebrate my DD#2′s 1st birthday next January we will be as green as can be! We will be composting everything compostable. She will be wearing cloth diapers, just as we do now. We will skip the paper plates & opt for reusable. And we just may Skype the party, so those that don’t live close can still attend without the long drive!

• Justine McD. said:

For my son’s 5th birthday this summer (we just had my daughters 2nd last weekend) I think I’m going to have a planting game for the kids. I will get some small pots and some seeds and teach them about planting things. They are at the age where they love to learn, and love dirt, so I think it will be nice to teach them. I will try to get veggie seeds so they can also learn to grow their own food to eat.

We will buy recyclable(d) products to eat off and with. We will also be outside for it (as long as the lovely North Idaho weather cooperates) so we won’t be using any electricity other then putting some water into a blow up pool for the kids.

• Stefanie said:

My son will be 1 on May 25th. I will send out invitations/thank you cards using paperlesspost.com instead of mailing them. I will also have everyone bring a book instead of a birthday card. That way the guest can sign it and it can be part of the present. I don’t have to throw the birthday cards away as soon as we read them and when we are reading the books, we will always be able to know who they were from. I am still trying to come up with other fun green ideas!!

• Kristen said:

Well, my daughter was just born on February 28, so it will be a little while before we have a birthday. But for her first birthday, we will definately have a party that is “green”.

First off, I really enjoy making paper invitations. But I will use my digital scrapbooking software to create invitations, and then email them. So I get the best of both worlds, still get to be super creative with scrapbooking, but help the environment by emailing them.

Depending on the weather here in NC at the time, I would have her party outside. I love being out in the sunshine, so having it outside is perfect for our family.

We will use recyclable paper products.

And for party favors, I would like to get the plantable products. So they will be able to go home and plant their favor. Not sure what they are called, but I think they are an awesome idea.

Since, I have a long time until her party, I am sure I will come up with several other “green” ideas.

• Jennifer Boydon said:

We’ll be using paper plates at our next part and composting them.

• Jeannine m said:

For the invations we will use either digtial e-mailed ones (no paper required) or eco friendly ones. I love the cards that have seeds in them to be planted after read. As for the cake we would make our own and use locally bought indgrdents.

I like the idea of using favors that are green. Little kids love to plant so a packet of seeds, a watering can would be great. You can also have them make birdhouses (if older) as favors using old wood.

We wouldn’t do ballons but instead decorate with flowers in pots that can be planted after the party or use fuirt that can my arranged then eaten.

• The Knapps said:

For my niece’s birthday in October we will be going to the park for her birthday. We plan to do food at the house (since their house is close to the park) so we can use regular/reusable plates and then carpool over to the park for games and possibly even some swimming in the lake (woo hoo for warm FL weather).

• @lovinmomma8 said:

First of all I love NewBornFree.

For my sons bday in the summer we’ll be trying to think greener, first, it’ll be at a park. We have activities planned which will include his toys from home. Ds will help make party favors with me using old sports magazines from the house making a collage and now that I think of it, maybe our invites will made from too. Btw ds is 2, hehehe, so it’ll be mostly me making all these. Don’t have all the plans sorted out yet, but we’ll keeping it simple and by that keeping it green :) . Look forward to learning new ideas! See you there!

• Michelle Stice said:

Wow this would be awesome to win! I would totally be happy to give out Bornfree products for my daughters birthday and I know that I could never afford to do it myself without winning.
    I try to invite people to our parties by email, evite, or in person/phone.
    I try to throw Green parties every time. The biggest things I do is using things like glass and safe plastics instead of paper plates, cups, etc. Also reuseable cloth napkins and metal or bamboo silverwear. Wrapping presents with recycled brown paper bags that I can decorate myself. I think it is really easy to bring Green party ideas in a little at a time and you don’t really notice the difference, but you feel better knowing that you are making a difference.

• michelle brancaccio said:

My daughter Stella will be 1 on June 20!!! I LOVE to plan parties and in doing so making them a little more green!!! In the long run you will save on waste, money and add special touches to the party. I bought white restaurant table cloths and just wash and re-use for every party. Instead of balloons I have outdoor paper lanterns in different colors that I hang around the yard. Instead of plastic soda bottles I have lemonade and a fruit punch that I make and put inside of large drink dispensers! The week of the party I plan on doing my usual shopping at the local farmers market for and produce and cut flowers from my mothers yard for tables!!!! Every little bit helps!!!!!
    Michelle

• lisa m said:

As a mom of 3, with the oldest turning 6 next month, we’ve thrown many birthday parties over the years. We always serve food from glass bowl, and guests use washable plastic plates, utensils and cups (we just store them until the next party/event). We always serve drinks either in a coffee urn or large lemonade stand-no soda cans or bottles here! I also purchase party food in the largest package possible to cut down on packaging, and of course that gets recycled. We don’t purchase decorations, as they are only used once. Instead I pick a theme in which we either have toys or pictures already around and use those. I sent evites for my older son’s 5th birthday and used facebook events for my middle son’s 4th. My oldest is having a pool party this year and we’ve already designed cupcakes (with reuseable cake liners) in which every decoration is edible…no waste there! we also reuse gift bags and tissues after the party. will be incorporating all these into daughters 1st bday in dec!

• Susan S. said:

We will have our little guy’s first birthday party at our local community garden. The invitations will be emailed and will include the garden’s calendar of events and a volunteer needs list. The bigger kids will play garden themed games and the smaller kids will take wagon rides. Everyone will have the opportunity to plant some seeds and tend to the plants. We’ll serve homemade vegan cupcakes and homemade lemonade (made from my mom’s homegrown lemons!). The plates, cups and forks will be compostable. At the end of the party, we’ll dig a big hole in the compost area of the garden and bury it all. We’ll take everyone’s picture in the garden and then digitally send them out as thank you notes. The party favors will include sunflower seeds and hopefully, Born Free goodies! :-)

• Ashley said:

• Amy Thomas said:

Hi when planning a eco friendly party you can use organic chips and food. use recycled plastic and reusable plates and cups. Also reusable forks, spoons, knives and reuseable table cloths. Use bare brand from party city! Make decorative soaps and use cookie cutters to cut out shapes and wrap them and hand them out as favors! use cloth napkins

• Jennifer said:

• allyson t said:

we are having my son’s party outside. using the nature as decorations and keeping everythng green by using recycled plates, cups and napkins. no decorations and each child will have a tree planted in their honor for hte favor.

• Heidi Sparks said:

It is going to be my daughter Lilys 1st birthday.
    We have been trying very hard to be Green in our house and with doing that birthday planning has been a huge part of it.

Plans for Lilys Green to Grow 1st BDay Party.

-All of Lilys birthday card invites and envelopes are made out of 100% recycled paper and we ask that they bring the invites and envelopes to the party to put into a basket for a drawing of a gift basket filled with goodies for the parents. It includes Organic and Eco-Friendly Shampoo and Conditioner- Organic Hand Sanitizer and Organic cleaning supplies and even Skoy cloth! The basket they will drop the invites and envelopes back into is a recycling bin so we can recycle them as well.

-Plates-Cups and Decorations are all recycled and re-recyclable materials that the kids get to decorate with stamps and organic finger paints!

-None of that fancy wrapping paper. We are using the newspaper we have around the house and we are dying it all fun colors so there is no need to spend extra money on something we can reuse and recycle.

All the center pieces will be made out of twigs and sticks and feathers we found and we will be creating “WORD” centerpieces at each table that will be a talk piece for the kids while we eat. “Plant” and “Reuse” will be a few so we can teach the kids the importance of going green.

• Marci Sbrega said:

My daughter’s 2nd birthday is coming up at the end of april, so to celebrate her birthday we are hosting an eco friendly party. We will be using purple face clothes as napkins (they can washed and used for bathtime), since the party is small I plan on buying hard plastic plates and cups with Dora the explorer on them (they can be washed and reused) And as for games we are going to make mini gardens and hopefully paint and make pet rocks.

• Marina Secor said:

We are a very environmentally friendly family. We use cloth diapers, recycle, reusable shopping bags, & lots more.

For my sons 2nd birthday this year we will be having it at our local zoo (which will help support the zoo animals). Anything not reusable will be recycled. We will have a recycle bin special so its easy to do for everyone. The gift bags will be reusable shopping bags. The food will be homemade and served in reusable containers. The cups will be personalized for each guest and they will be able to take them home and reuse them.

• Tracy Bounds said:

How i will have a green birthday for my son and my daughter once she gets here is. Everything that i use is always reused some how at there next birthday party they will have… We do alot of outdoors stuff like play basketball, they play tag, and many more games that are safe to the earth.. We use plastic cups, plates, forks, and etc. so they can be washed and used again in the near funture.. We try to be as safe to the earth as we can because we live and breath the air we dont want to hurt the earth.. On the napkins we use a cloth napkin and on it i sew by hand there name and age.. So when the party is done we can safe one as keep sake and the others can be washed and i can cut the thread out and redo for the next birthday.. Its a very neat idea.. Thank you for the offer to us parents that try our best to be safe to the earth we live on.. Congrats to who ever wins this and hopefully the will put it to good use..

• Erica T said:

For my sons first bday (its not till Decemeber…but I’m a planner!):
    We’re going to invite everyone via facebook/phone
    We’re going to let everyone know that he does not need any presents (Lord knows he has enough stuff already) but should they chose to get him something we are requesting it be an earth friendly toy, book, clothing item, etc. Also request that they “wrap” any gifts in reusuable shopping bags (I do this for any gift I give and everyone always loves it!), that way it doesn’t waste paper and I’ll have more shopping bags for future use so I can avoid bringing home plastic.
    We will be using plasticware, but the sturdy kind that you can throw in the dishwasher and use over again (I already have it actually).
    Decorations will be pictures we already have of him.
    Party favors for adults will be reusable napkins that have his name/bday/thanks for coming embroidered on them, Party favors for kids will be green books.
    Thats just what I have planned so far…I’m sure I’ll think of more between now and December! :)

• Katie said:

Me and my husband always have our son’s birthday at our house! We use decorations that are all recyclable, we don’t use wrapping paper we use reusable bags and ask our guest to do the same :) We also eat off of the plates and silver wear that we use everyday (no paper or plastic) We make his birthday cake and all of the food out of everything Organic, we figure what is a Eco friendly party if the food wasn’t organic :)

• Kristin said:

My son’s first birthday will be this summer. I don’t have it all worked out yet, but for certain I will make the cake myself and we will have the party at our house. We will also begin our stash of reusable birthday supplies. My family has used the same “Happy Birthday banner” for all 30 of my birthdays so far in life – I plan to do the same! We still have to decide on things like invitations and the rest of the food, etc so I’m loving all of the ideas people are posting here!

• Jessica E said:

We will have 2 summer parties and we make our decorations out of reusable items for people to take home. We also don’t use wrapping paper we use reusable bags and we do not use any paper products. My son will be in cloth diapers and all of our veggies will be bought from local farms and our meet is all organic and bought in bulk at a farm. We also don’t use invitations , we put the info on the back of a picture of him or I invite people on Facebook or use email. Last year we purchased 2 cases of reusable water bottles and handed those out at his party for everyone to use and take home. We will do something similar this year as well.

• Katie G. said:

I already do “evites” for my daughter’s b-day invites but other ways I can make her parties more green is by having it somewhere that doesn’t require alot of “extras”. Meaning decorations, wasted materials for favors,games,etc. Having a party at a local Children’s museum would be great because the kids get to have fun, learn things, and there isn’t any need for all the wasteful products that tend to overcome parties.

• arely colin said:

Camping theme party

- Decorate your home and yard with things you would normally bring on a camping trip
    -Light the scene with candles
    -Serve up hot dogs, canned beans, fresh fruit, grilled veggies
    -Use pots of flowers as party and table decor
    -Get a kit to make a birdhouse
    -Collect potato sacks from local grocery stores, consignment stores, or salvation army and have some good old fashion fun and games

-Take kids to a local apple orchard and let them pick apples. Come back home and make an apple pie together. Instead of candy as favor let them take their own mini pie home.
    -Collect empty soda cans and pile into a pyramid. Draw 3 lines with chalk from the cans at 3 feet. See who knocks down the most cans.

-Use recycled milk cartons to create recycled party favor boxes and fill with organic candy
    -Use recycled old newspapers to make your own pinata

• april croker said:

my sons 1st b-day will be green for sure its a cowboy theme and we are using alot of things we already own like old wagon wheel a tp that was passed down to us an reusing myhusbands work horses(the wood benches) and addine scrap wood to make them look like real horses. the decor we bought was second hand and we plan to keep it and use for adult country themes parties to come. im usinf little to no paper goods glass is hard at a kids party so toris idea witht he sippy cups would be fab if i could afford to do that..:) the invites i made with recycled paper that i reused from my craft room along with some brown paper bags from whole foods that i cut up to be the favor bags..the favors are organic cookies and home made playdough that im putting in glass used and cleaned baby food jars. we dont need streamers or ballons i used pictures of my son he is decoration enough. i asked guests to buy toys that are eco friendly and healthy on the organic side thats all we use and family wants to get you what you like so when they ask do tell them..just be carful not to be rude..loli also asked people not to wrap the gifts as thats a huge waist of paper.in the end just good friends family music and food is all we need.

• Kerry Hall said:

My son will be turning one in August, as he is the 5th child, we have been doing green birthdays for a long time, my eldest will be 14 on the 24th of April, twins turned 11 on Feb 21st, and my other son will be 10 on the 11th of May…we are busy….but always have the recycling bin close by when gifts are opened to put any recycling materials in, only use real plates and cutlery, and use a composter also…This year will be no different :) we encourage our other children to make decorations for each other from old materials at home, and my eldest loves arts ands crafts and will have used materials to make collages etc… we reuse our candles also ( maybe a bit cheap, but every little bit helps the planet :)

• Gary said:

My boys first birthday will be held at the military base where I work…there is a park area to have lunch which will be a bbq and finger foods my wife orders all our meat and veggies from a local food co-op so it will be fresh and local. I will do camo face painting on the kids and take them to look at the different vechiles and run a mini “army” optical course (for the older kids) using equipment that is already set up. Invites will all be e-vites and we will request that each person bring a non-perishable for the local food bank. All the plates cutlery etc are our reusable camping gear as for a take home my wife is setting up a craft project to make sock puppets!

• Jay said:

My son is turning one very soon and my wife and I can’t wait to have a eco friendly party for him like we do with our other son! We do try our best to have the greenest party possible!

Plans for our son’s 1st green party:

-We send out invitations via the internet

-We don’t hang decorations my wife picks flowers and puts then in nice vases all around the house.

-We don’t use wrapping paper we use reusable cloth bags, and ask out guests to do the same!

-We use the plats and silver wear that we have in the house and use everyday! (NO plastic or Styrofoam)

-We use reusable cloth napkins instead of paper towels

-My wife always makes the birthday cake herself!

-We serve all organic food at our parties as well!

• Gary said:

I vote for #2!

• David said:

I vote for #3.

• Sam said:

I vote for #3.

• Owen said:

I vote for #3.

• Jennifer said:

I vote for #3.

• Nicole said:

I vote for #3.

• Ashley said:

i vote for #2 which is me (hope that is allowed lol) Thanks for any votes everyone!

• Samantha said:

I vote for #2!

• Travis said:

I vote for #2!

• joanne reid said:

I vote for finalist two

• Jennifer said:

I vote for #3 (which is me, not sure if that is allowed!) Thank you to all that have voted for us!!!

• Sarah said:

I vote for #3!!

• Kimberley said:

I vote for number two my nephew he loves his born free bottles!!

• John Wilton said:

i vote finalist # 2

• Laura said:

vote finalist #2

• Joss said:

finalist #2

• Steve said:

Vote for finalist 2…Yes, that’s right, finalist 2…That’s 2…

• christine said:

well i look and see i dont even have 1 vote!(#1) truely hurts my heart but everyone has great ideas too so who ever wins enjoy and make great memories!! Spending time with your kids is PRICELESS!! have a great earth friendly event!!!!

• ariana said:

#1 I think she deserves it!

• Rachel said:

I vote for #3.

• Emily said:

I vote for #3 please!

• Daniel said:

I vote for #3!

• Jennifer said:

Thank you to everyone that voted for us!

• Discover More said:

Discover More…

BornFreeMom » Blog Archive » Happy GREEN Birthday!…

• Recommended Reading said:

Recommended Reading…

BornFreeMom » Blog Archive » Happy GREEN Birthday!…

• laura ashley cottonwood silver pillow case said:

laura ashley cottonwood silver pillow case…

BornFreeMom » Blog Archive » Happy GREEN Birthday!…

• over at this website said:

over at this website…

BornFreeMom » Blog Archive » Happy GREEN Birthday!…

• Jessops.Com Code said:

Jessops.Com Code…

BornFreeMom » Blog Archive » Happy GREEN Birthday!…

• yellow gold engagement rings uk said:

yellow gold engagement rings uk…

BornFreeMom » Blog Archive » Happy GREEN Birthday!…

• Maya said:

Good day! This post couldn’t be written anny better!

Reading through this post reminds me of myy previous room mate!
    He always kept chatting abot this. I will forward this article to him.

Fairly certain he will have a good read. Thanks for sharing!

• Nutriberry Slim and Vital Cleanse Detox said:

Nutriberry Slim and Vital Cleanse Detox…

BornFreeMom » Blog Archive » Happy GREEN Birthday!…

• Careers at home university said:

Careers at home university…

BornFreeMom » Blog Archive » Happy GREEN Birthday!…

• Monty said:

When someone writes an piece of writing he/she keeps thee idea of a
    user in his/her brain that how a user can know
    it. So that’s why this article is amazing. Thanks!

• move to hawaii or california said:

Excellent goods from you, man. I’ve understand your stuff previous to and you are just too great.
    I actually like what you’ve acquired here, really like what
    you are saying and the way in which you say it. You make
    it enjoyable and you still take care of to keep it
    wise. I cant wait to read far more from you. This is actually a terrific
    web site.

• dl envelope uk said:

In fact no matter if someone doesn’t be aware of afterward its up to other visitors that they will help, so here it takes place.

• significains.com said:

significains.com…

BornFreeMom » Blog Archive » Happy GREEN Birthday!…

• Bea said:

There is certainly a lot to find out about this subject.
    I really like all of the points you made.

• packaging machine said:

Thanks to my father who informed me about this weblog, this webpage is in fact remarkable.