Home » Contests, Featured, Notes From Motherhood

3,500 Fan Celebration: Show us your BornFree baby!

16 November 2010 24 Comments

We’re celebrating reaching the 3,500 fan mark on Facebook! Thank you so much for being a part of our community!

You’ll have the chance to win lots of fun prizes from BornFree this week.

Contest #2: Show us your BornFree Baby! Upload a photo of your child using a BornFree product to our Facebook wall or send it to moms@newbornfree.com. Two people will win the item in their photo (or another item of their choice). Good luck!

If the winner is also a fan on Facebook, he or she will win a special bonus prize!

_________________________________________________________________

Last contest’s winner:

The winner of the contest is Casey with the email address: q*****@gmail.com

My daughter is almost 4 months old. She’ll be ready for the trainer cups before I know it. I’d buy 2 of the pink trainer cups for her along with the extra nipples. It’s a little more than $25, but well worth it! I loved having these for my son and I can’t wait to have them for her too!

• shannon said:

I would spend 25 bucks on your awesome straw cups….I would love to see how they work for my son!!!

• LAURA COLIN said:

i would buy pacifier, sippy cup, brush and bottle

• Carrie said:

I would buy a trainer cup, a straw cup, and the gum brusher teether. I am a facebook fan.

• Frieda said:

I’d get some of the training cups!

• Jen said:

We just had our 2nd BornFree baby! I have plenty of bottles and training cups. What I would spend the $25 on would be some more pacifiers because you can never have enough ;) Plus the breast pump adapters would cut back on cleaning our pump bottles. I exclusively pump for him and then pour my milk into a BornFree bottle. It would be great if I could just pump directly into his BF bottle! And we don’t have any of the silicone sleeves…those weren’t around when my first son was using BornFree. We’d like to try those out. And if I had anything left over, maybe a little something for our toddler. The twist’n pop straw cups look really cool :)

Way to go on getting 3500 fans!

• Jennifer H said:

I’d love to get the twist & pop straw cups and the twin pack of 9oz bottles!

• Toni Thomason said:

I would buy the great twist and pop straw cups!!

• Mike Rank said:

I’d get my little dude some new glass bottles and maybe a training cup. He loves to try and hold his bottle, even though he doesn’t quite have the coordination just yet.

• Miriam Schwartz said:

I would spend it on the straw cups and teether gum brushes for my twins!

• Brandy Greer said:

I would buy a 3 pk of 5 oz plastic bottles. I need to start stocking up for my baby boy due in February!

• Lanette said:

I would get some more drinking cups; we have plenty of trainers, but only one drinking cup. They would definitely come in handy now that we’re fully transitioned off the bottle :)

• Miranda said:

I would spend the $25 at BornFree on the “Two 9oz Bottles with Sleeves”. Those look awesome!

I would buy two training cups.

• Lindsey said:

I’d buy a straw cup and a training cup for my two daughters!

• Keri said:

Straw cups for sure!! The training sippy is the only one my daughter will use, hopefully shell love the straw cups too!

• Casey said:

• missy said:

My 6-month old is ready for level 3 nipples. And he’ll probably be ready for a trainer cup soon too. I’d love a couple of those – and some of the spouts and handles to convert the bottles I already have.

• Ashley P said:

1 blue BornFree® Training Cup
    1 blue Twist N’Pop™ Straw Cup
    a Twin Pack Clear Button Pacifier stage 2 blue & yellow

just thinking about it makes me want to do some shopping!

• Taylor said:

1 blue BornFree® Drinking Cup
    a Twin Pack CoolFlow Pacifier stage 2 blue and green
    a Twin Pack Clear Pacifier stage 2 blue and yellow

• Trent said:

1 blue Twist N’Pop™ Straw Cup
    1 blue BornFree® Training Cup
    a Twin Pack CoolFlow Pacifier stage 2 blue and green

Thanks for the opportunity BornFree!

• marta said:

i would get replacement straws for straw cups,breast pump adpter, sleeves

• Bridget said:

I would get the teethers for my 3 month old chewer! I would also get the training cups since that will be her next stop.

• Samantha said:

I would buy the pump adapters and my friend said she saw metal reusable bottles at a baby store. I would search out those as my daughter loves my reusable metal bottles.

• christine said:

i would def have to buy my 5mth son the Dapple Toy & Surface because he loves to touch evrything and put things in his mouth along with BornFree Microwave Sterilizer!!..you can never be too clean!