Home » Events, Featured, Mama-razzi!, Moms

Mom We Love: Tori Spelling

24 June 2010 14 Comments

I’m going to admit it right now. I love watching Tori Spelling and her family on Tori & Dean. I don’t consider myself a “celeb crazy” person at all but Tori is so down to earth that I just can’t get enough of her sweet family! Watching “Tori & Dean: Home Sweet Hollywood” reminds me that Hollywood moms go through the same everyday trials that normal moms like me find myself facing: teething, family drama, balancing work & family, etc.

Tori’s daughter, Stella, recently turned two years old and guess which BPA-free company made a cameo…BornFree! The new adorable pink Trainer Cups and Twist N’Pop Cups were all over the place! Tell me that this isn’t the cutest shade of bubblegum pink you’ve ever seen in your life.

While the Hollywood moms and I do have quite a bit in common it’s not fair for them to get all the perks of being famous so BornFree is giving away a pink Trainer Cup and pink Twist N’Pop Cup to three people who leave comments below!

In the comments below share either one thing you’d love about being a Hollywood mom or one reason you’re glad NOT to be a celeb mommy! I’d love the occasional red carpet movie premier but would not enjoy having photographs being taken of me every time I left the house (sometimes I look downright scary).

Link to Trainer Cup info

Link to Twist N’Pop Cup info

Good luck! For a bonus entry, share on Facebook or click “Like” and let us know you’ve done so.

Update: The winners are

• Johnna with the email address il*********@hotmail.com
  • Larissa with the email address tl***********@yahoo.com
  • Jessica with the email address jessica@a**********.org

Thank you for entering!

• Amy Thomas said:

I would love to try these!! I love bornfree bottles!!

• Amy Thomas said:

I also love Tori and Dean…. I can’t wait til the next season!!! LOVE IT!!

• Cerissa Freitas said:

I love Tori & Dean and watching her show. Its nice to see that no mater whether your a celeb or not, being a mom is always being a mom no matter what your status is. It would be awsome to be a celeb and pamper my baby with the finest of everything, but I would not like all the crazy poparazi. I wouldnt want my child exploited like that and have to worry about their safety. On the flip side I like just being me as a mom “non celeb” and being able to teach my child how to be appreciative of what we do have. We can get the best of both worlds by having our born free cups. LOVE the bubblegum pink colored cup!

• Cerissa said:

We can all feel like a celeb mom by having our born free brand for our babies too!

I love Tori & Dean! I would love being a celeb Mom because of all the perks. I would not like getting my pic taken every single time I left the house..but I could deal!

• Siobhan Dobson said:

I love Tori’s show. She seems like such a nice person and a great mom. One thing I would love about being a celeb mom would be having the money to travel and show my three kids the world. I would love to be able to have a private plane or even just be able to be in first class would be awesome. Right now I’d be happy just to be able to take them to Disney World. And of course being able to hire someone to come with me to help carry all their stuff! The one thing I would hate is being constantly scrutized for how I look or what I weigh like Tori. I feel so bad for her sometimes that the magazines can’t just leave her alone.

Those pink cups are so cute! My three year old little girl is obsessed with pink and would love one!

• Siobhan Dobson said:

I “liked” this blog!

• Johnna Joseph said:

What cute baby gear! I love it when safe, responsible and cute come together. Despite all the perks that come from being a celeb, I’m glad not to be a celebrity mom. Every choice you make is held up for the whole world to scrutinize! I’m happier when no one cares what brand my daughter is wearing or if I haven’t had time to shower before noon.

• Katy said:

I would not like being the center of attention all the time and having my picture everywhere but many of the perks would be great! I would love to have one of the pink Trainer Cups and a pink Twist N’Pop Cup they are toooo CUTE!

• Katy said:

I shared and liked on Facebook! :)

• Larissa said:

I agree with the all the other comments. Being a celeb mom would be great for the financial freedom to take my kids anywhere with no worries about cost. Yet at the same time the constant press and nitpicking by celeb “experts” would make me crazy. My life may be crazy sometimes and we may not have what some might say is that much, but it’s mine. My kids are happy and healthy and we have eachother, I couldn’t ask for more :)

Love Tori and Dean! Been watching it since the first episode.

• Larissa said:

I “liked” this and shared on FB ;)

• Amanda Martinez said:

The one thing I wouldn’t like is for my children and all of their most personal private moments to be displayed for the media and all eyes to see. Though it is nice to have a look into the lives of Monkey and Buggy, like we saw in the season finale, little Liam didn’t like having his picture taken.

• Amanda Martinez said:

I liked and shared on facebook