Home » Headline

Bethenny Frankel: Real Housewives of New York City

15 April 2010 10 Comments

photo from realitytvmagazine.com

We have a new BornFree Mom-to-Be! Bethenny Frankel, star of The Real Housewives of New York City. She just sent BornFree a sweet note about a gift basket she received containing BornFree bottles. I’m going to admit it right now- I watch The Real Housewives of New York City reruns after the kids have gone to bed. I cringe at some of the interactions but find it fascinating at the same time!

Bethenny is one of my favorites on the show. She’s actually a celebrity natural food chef! We can be sure that her baby will have the healthiest baby food on the block. She’s so cute with that bump!

Congrats to you, Bethenny. Welcome to motherhood!

Dish: Do you watch reality television shows about moms?

• Yvette said:

I Love the real housewives of nyc!!! i’m from nyc n i just love seeing them running around this great city…To be honest Bethenny has always been my favorite i was so excited when i heard she was expecting…Best of Luck Bethenny!!

• Ashley P said:

The original orange county housewives are my fav, but I love the new york housewives too!

• Christina said:

LOL I watch all the housewife shows…Hello I love them all!!!
    And Welcome to motherhood and Born-Free…. I just know she’s going to love all the wonderful products!

• Anna Lisa said:

I watch the Real Housewives of everwhere. It’s my guilty pleasure. But I love Bethenney!!! She has to be my favorite “housewife”.

• Joyce said:

Honestly, I don’t watch the show and the few times I have seen it don’t really care much for it, but it is great that she is expecting! She must be so excited. I wish I had gotten a born free gift basket when I was pregnant :( .

• BornFreeMom (author) said:

Joyce, that is a great idea! BornFree gift baskets for our pregnant fans. I like it! Don’t be sad. :)

• BornFreeMom (author) said:

Yay Anna! I like her, too. :)

• BornFreeMom (author) said:

What a sweet comment, Christina! The Housewife shows are my guilty pleasure. Atlanta, the OC, New York…I make my husband watch them with me. Hee hee.

• BornFreeMom (author) said:

The OC show got so sad last season but I watched! NY is definitely interesting, too. :)

• BornFreeMom (author) said:

Hi Yvette! You see them running around the city? I’m jealous! Tell them BornFreeMom says “hello”! :)